Kids camp will now be held on the 30th Oct’09 and will have many interesting events for the participating kids. There are loads of prizes to be won, please make sure the kids do enough preparation.
All the kids (boys) are requested to participate in the Dastar competition. The participants should bring their own Turbans, Mirrors, Salaiyan etc.
For all the kids (mainly girls) who are not able to participate in the Dastar competition will be able to participate in the Drawing competition. Kids of same age group will compete against each other.
upto 5 years – a drawing will be given and the kids will colour it
5-10 years – kids need to draw an image (sikhi related) and then colour it
10-18 years – kids need to draw an image (sikhi related) and then colour it
Questions on the basis of age group will be asked from the participants. Please click to download the questionaire.
upto 5 years – 5 pauris (Japji Sahib)
5-10 years – 15 pauris (Japji Sahib)
10-18 years – (full Japji Sahib)
Things to know:
– All the participating kids should be registered at the registeration desk on the 30th upon reaching the venue
– Breakfast & Lunch will be provided to all the participants as well as the attendees
– Uniform for boys – white kurta pyjama with kesri Patka/Turban
– Uniform for Girls – white salwaar kameez with kesri chunni
– Dastar competition participants – please bring your own Turbans, Mirrors, Salaiyan etc
For more questions, please get in touch with:
Avneet Singh on 050-3687553
Jasmeet Singh 050 – 5091837
Location: Community Hall, Liwa Building (White color), Behind Burjuman Shopping Mall, Dubai – C/o Ajit Singh Ji.